Mapei Kerabond White Mortar see technical data sheet
Mapei Kerabond White is a premium-grade, dry-set mortar for use in interior/exterior residential and commercial floor and wall applications when mixed with water.
(available also in gray color)
Features and Benefits:
• For tile and stone on floors and walls
• Great for most substrates, tile and stone when mixed with Keralastic
Where to Use:
• Most interior/exterior residential and commercial installations on floors and walls
• Installation of most ceramic tile, quarry tile, pavers and Saltillo tile
• To set cement backer units (CBUs), see manufacturer’s installation guidelines.
• Install only at temperatures between 40°F and 95°F (4°C and 35°C).
• Do not use for moisture-sensitive stone (green marble, some limestone and granite), agglomerate tiles, cultured marble or resin-backed tiles. Instead, use suitable epoxy or urethane adhesives (see respective Technical Data Sheet for more information).
• Use a white mortar when installing light-colored stones and translucent marble.
• Do not use over dimensionally unstable substrates such as hardwood flooring, oriented strand board (OSB), substrates containing asbestos, or metal. See “Suitable Substrates” section below.
• Do not use for installations subject to prolonged water immersion.
• Not recommended for areas subject to severe freeze/thaw conditions. Instead, use a liquid latex additive mortar system.
• Concrete (cured at least 28 days)
• Masonry cement block, brick, cement mortar beds and leveling coats
• Protect from traffic for 24 hours. Protect from heavy traffic for 7 days.
• Protect from rain for 7 days.
Product code: 0010050 Bag: 50 lbs. (22,7 kg), white