DuraSeal Waterbased Polyurethane Hardwood Floor Finish Matte 1 gal
Price per Unit (piece):
DuraSeal Waterbased Polyurethane Hardwood Floor Finish (matte sheen) is a single component urethane resin that provides the look and durability of traditional oil based polyurethane. Its unique technology applies as easily as DuraSeal Polyurethane with the ease of water cleanup.
see DuraSeal DuraClear Floor Finish technical data sheet
manufacturer part# 806150000
packaging: 1 gal plastic bottle
• Resin Type: urethane
• Density (lbs/gal): 8.77 - 8.82
• Viscocity: 100 - 180 centipoise
• %Solids: 30.0 - 31.0
• pH: 7 - 9
• VOC: 275 g/l or 2.3 lb/gal max.
• Flash Point: > 200°F (Pensky-Martens Method ASTM D-93)
Dry time and cure:
• Recoat time: 2-3 hours between coats
• Light foot traffic is acceptable after 24 hours
• Allow one week before exposing finish to rugs, cleaners, spills or heavy traffic
• Apply at 500 sq.ft. per gallon
• Application tools should be cleaned with warm water immediately after use.
• Use walk-off mats at all entrance doorways to keep dirt and grit to a minimum. Sweep or vacuum daily and damp wipe as needed with DuraSeal® Hardwood Floor Cleaner. Do not use all-purpose cleaner/degreaser products.
• Store at room temperature. If stored at high temperature, cool to room temperature before use. Keep from freezing. If frozen, slowly warm to room temperature and mix thoroughly before using.