Pallmann Pall-X Gold Matte Floor Finish 1 gal #42198
Pallmann Pall-X Gold Matte #42198 is a 2-component waterborne hardwood floor finish with unmatched durability and chemical resistance. It is ideal for high-wear commercial and residential applications.
manufacturer part#: 42198
packaging: 1 U.S. gal. plastic jug component A / 0.1 U.S. gal. plastic jug component B
• Superior flow and leveling
• Unmatched durability
• Not sensitive to UV rays
• 2 components
• Fast drying and curing
• Low odor
• Exceptional build
• Comes in three sheens: matte, satin, semi-gloss.
• Ideal for high-wear commercial and residential applications
• Very forgiving, easy to apply
• Light foot traffic in 3-4 hours, fully cured in 4 days
• Will not amber over time
• Deep, rich, finished appearance.
• Color: milky white when wet, clear when dry
• Odor: non-offending
• VOC of mixed components A&B does not exceed 200 grams per liter
• Coverage: 450-500 sq ft per gallon
• Drying time: approx. 2 hours
• Fully cured: approx. 4 days
• Application tools: T-bar applicator, brush, cut-in pad or roller
• Storage & working temp: store between 50° and 70°F (10-20°C) and apply at room temperature 65-75°F (18-25°C) for best results.