Precision Swedish Finish For Pros Matte 2.5 gal for Wood Floors
Price per Unit (piece):
Precision Swedish Finish For Pros Matte for wood floors is a two-component, alcohol-based finish designed for use in high traffic residential and commercial areas. Precision Swedish Finish For Pros is simple to apply and dries quickly (2 to 3 hours). In most applications only two coats are required; therefore, your floor-finishing job can be easily completed in one day.
manufacturer part #SF-735
packaging: 2.5 gal plastic bottle
• Two-component, acid-cured
• For use in high-traffic residential and commercial areas
• Two hour dry time
• Available also in Matte and Gloss sheens
• Allow finish to dry for at least 2 hours between coats.
• DO NOT apply below 60ºF or above 90ºF
• Test product on unfamiliar species of wood before use.
• Keep containers closed when not in use.
• Never vary the amount of Super Hardener added.
• DO NOT use mineral spirits, paint thinner or commercially prepared tack cloth.
Application and coverage:
Precision Swedish Finish For Pros may be applied using a natural bristle brush, lambs wool applicator, short nap mohair roller, or T-bar applicator. Apply at the rate of:
- 300 to 400 square feet per gallon with brush or lambs wool
- 450 to 550 square feet with the roller or T-bar applicator.
For best results, the product and the room temperature should be between 60ºF to 80ºF during application and drying.