Mapei UltraCare Concentrated Tile & Grout Cleaner 1 gal 01153000
manufacturer part# 01153000
packaging: 1 U.S. gal. (3,79 L) plastic jug
Mapei UltraCare Concentrated Tile & Grout Cleaner is a highly concentrated neutral cleaner with a lemon scent for everyday use. When used regularly and per the directions, this biodegradable, neutral cleaner helps to maintain a variety of ceramic, porcelain and natural-stone surfaces as well as grout in pristine condition. In addition, it helps to prevent soap scum buildup and hard-water deposits.
Features & benefits:
• Concentrated formula helps to clean without affecting surface or penetrating sealers.
• Neutral-pH formula is ideal for natural stone, grout and tile.
• Helps to prevent soap scum and hard-water deposits
Where to use:
Use on all natural stone sealed or unsealed, grout, ceramic, porcelain, terra cotta, Saltillo, quarry tiles, terrazzo, concrete, pavers, masonry and other water-safe surfaces. This neutral cleaner will not strip existing sealers from surfaces.
• Ensure that product does not come in contact with any non-recommended surface.
• Do not mix with other chemicals.
Industry standards and approvals:
• Meets all EPA and SCAQMD standards for VOCs
1. Shake container well before using.
2. Make sure that the surface has been cleaned by sweeping, vacuuming and/or wiping.
3. Dilute UltraCare Concentrated Tile & Grout Cleaner as follows:
- Heavy-duty cleaning: Mix 4 U.S. oz. (118 mL) of cleaner to 1 U.S. gal. (3,79 L) of water.
- Light-duty cleaning: Mix 2 U.S. oz. (59 mL) of cleaner to 1 U.S. gal. (3,79 L) of water.
4. Apply the diluted solution to the surface with a sponge or a mop.
5. For heavily soiled areas, agitate the surface with a microfiber mop, white nylon pad, scrub brush or scrub machine.
6. Remove the dirty solution with a wet vac or mop.
7. Rinse thoroughly with clean water and remove with wet vac or mop. Change the cleaning solution as it gets dirty.
8. Repeat the process as necessary.
Close container tightly after each use. Store in original container only. Store between temperatures of 35°F and 90°F (2°C and 32°C). Do not allow to freeze.