Mapei UltraCare Enhancing Plus Stone Sealer 1 gal 00353000
Price per Unit (piece):
manufacturer part# 00353000
packaging: 1 U.S. gal. (3,79 L) plastic jug
Mapei UltraCare Enhancing Plus Stone Sealer is a premium, color-enhancing penetrating sealer that enhances the natural colors of stone and provides maximum protection against most common stains. It is safe for use on all interior and exterior naturalstone surfaces, such as marble, limestone, sandstone, slate, granite, travertine and cementitious grout. The product can also be used as a pre-grouting sealer.
Features & benefits:
• Premium, color-enhancing penetrating sealer
• Maximum protection against most common stains
• Resistant to ultraviolet light
• Will darken and rejuvenate the surface appearance of unsealed natural stones
• Revitalizes old and worn stone and tile installations
• Easy to use: One-step process for color enhancement and sealing
• Does not alter the slip resistance of the surface
• For interior and exterior applications
Where to use:
• Unsealed flamed, honed, tumbled and rough-textured natural stone such as marble, granite, slate, limestone, sandstone, slate and travertine
• Pavers, concrete, bricks, quarry tiles and cementitious grout
Note: If UltraCare Enhancing Plus Stone Sealer is not wiped completely dry within 5 minutes, a surface residue may occur.
• Ensure that product does not come in contact with any non-recommended surface.
• Do not use on glazed tile or nonporous surfaces.
• Not for use on food-handling surfaces
• Will not repair uneven grout coloration
• Do not dilute.
Industry standards and approvals:
• Meets all EPA and SCAQMD standards for VOCs
• Surface must be dry and free of contaminants, including previously applied sealers, dirt, lime and hard-water deposits, rust, and other heavy soil and grime.
• Allow new grout installations to cure for at least 48 hours before application.
• Sealer may be applied to surfaces that have been dry for 24 to 72 hours.
• Surface and sealer temperatures should be between 50°F and 80°F (10°C and 26°C).
• Ensure that the area is well-ventilated during application and until the surface is dry.