Natural Cork 1/4" Flooring Underlayment
Natural Cork 1/4" Flooring Underlayment is a cost effective solution for reducing airborne and impact noise problems. It performs outstandingly under floating and laminated floors, wooden floors, ceramic tiles, natural stone, linoleum and vinyl floors. During the cork agglomeration process an antibacterial additive is added to deliver continuous antibacterial and antifungal protection and contribute significantly to the acoustic performance of floors improving environmental comfort.
• thickness: 1/4"
• roll size: 200 sq. ft. - 4'x50' linear feet
• sheet size: 6 sq. ft. - 2'x3'
• Sufficient compression ratio to avert cracking of tile and grout
• Protection from existing or future minor stress cracks in subfloors
• Ease if installation – no curing time or messy mixing required
• Low height requirement
• Resistant to moisture
• Thermal insulation
• Million of square feet installed failure free
• Safe and easy to handle and install
• Effective reduction of impact and airborne sound
• Increases the thermal comfort of the surface floor
• High fire resistance, without the release of toxic gases
• No harmful chemicals
• Enhanced built-in lifetime antibacterial protection
• Meets "Green building" requirements
• Natural product, recyclable
• Indoor use only
• Not recommended where hydrostatic pressure exists
• Not recommended to bridge expansion joints or control joints
• Not recommended to be used for tiles 4"x 4"or smaller