Schluter Kerdi Drain Kit KD2/PVC/E 2" PVC 4" Square Grate Stainless Steel
Price per Unit (piece):
Schluter Kerdi Drain Kit KD2/PVC/E 2" PVC 4" Square Grate Stainless Steel is a floor drain specifically designed to allow connections to Schluter-KERDI or other load-bearing, bonded waterproof membranes. The membrane is adhered to the large integrated bonding flange to form a waterproof connection at the top of the drain assembly. KERDI-DRAIN consists of a drain casing and fully adjustable grate assembly or covering support to which tile is applied. The grate assembly accommodates a wide range of tile thicknesses and allows lateral and tilt adjustment as well. The covering support is placed flush with the top of the bonding flange and can therefore accommodate any thickness tile covering.
manufacturer part# KD2/PVC/E
1. Kerdi-Drain - drain with integrated bonding flange
B) height adjustment collar
C) lateral adjustment ring
D) ABS or PVC flange
2. Kerdi-Kereck-F - pre-formed waterproofing corners
3. Kerdi-Seal-PS - pipe seal 3/4"
4. Kerdi-Seal-MV - mixing valve seal
• Used to convert traditional clamping ring drains to integrated bonding flange drains when the removal of the clamping ring drain is not practical
• Stainless steel adaptor ring with an over molded rubber gasket replaces the clamping ring and is sealed to the existing drain body using Kerdi-fix
• Bonding flange ring slides into the adaptor ring and seals against rubber gasket