Basic Coatings StreetShoe Waterbased Wood Floor Finish (1 gal gloss finish), the fastest curing finish on the market, is the industry benchmark for waterbased wood floor finishes. Available in four sheens. Ideal for all commercial and residential applications. StreetShoe Commercial Wood Floor Finish with XL Catalyst is a water based system formulated especially for high traffic wood floors. It provides a clear finish that remains unmatched in performance and durability. StreetShoe contains a special UV inhibitor that provides even more protection for your floor from the sun’s harmful rays.
see Basic Coatings StreetShoe Gloss Waterbased Wood Floor Finish spec sheet file
manufacturer part# B0680-4312
• Fastest cure available; 90% cured in 24 hours.
• Ultra smooth flow and leveling. Non-foaming and non-streaking formula.
• Excellent durability.
• 24-hour pot life.
• UV inhibitor minimizes wood color change.
• Can be re-catalyzed for use as an initial coat on another job.
• wood floor topcoat
• Color: clear
• Coverage: 500 - 700 sq. ft./gal
• Dry time: 2 - 3 hours
• Recoat window: 2 - 24 hours
• Pot life: 24 hours
• Shelf life: 1 year
• Light traffic: 24 hours
• Full cure: 7 days
• Rugs: 2 weeks
• VOC: less than 350 grams/liter
• 1 US gallon plastic jug (4 per case)