Bona DriFast Quick Dry Stain Nutmeg 1 qt
Price per Unit (piece):
Bona DriFast Quick Dry Stain Nutmeg is an oil-modified stain that dries and is recoatable in two hours. A premium quality quick-drying stain for interior hardwood floors, DriFast Stain's advanced technology, quick-drying formula provides speed and high performance for hardwood floor finishing professionals. Compatible with all Bona waterborne systems and all other Bona finish systems.
• 2 hour dry time*
• No bleed back
• Penetrates, stains, and seals bare wood
• 800-1,000 sf/gal coverage rate
• Available in 14 wood tones and white
• All stain colors can be blended, offering an endless color palette
• Clean up with mineral spirits
• Low odor
• Easy touch-ups (mineral spirits for thinning dark or heavy spots)
*6 hours for white under ideal conditions (60-80ºF, 35-75% relative humidity).
Ingredients: wood tones: oil-modified resins, mineral spirits (solvent), pigments, driers
White: oil-modified resins, mineral spirits (solvent), Titanium Dioxide, fillers
Colors: wood tones: Natural, Golden Oak, Nutmeg, Early American, Provincial, Special Walnut,
Rosewood, Red Mahogany, Jacobean, Ebony, Medium Brown, Antique Brown, Puritan Pine,
Pastel: White (not recommended on white oak due to excessive color variation).
Density: wood tones: 7.2-7.5 lbs/gallon (0.86-0.90 s.g.), White: 8.7-9.0 lbs/gallon (1.04-1.8 s.g.)
US Regulatory VOC: 550 g/L
Odor: mild solvent odor
Stability: 1 year shelf life in unopened container
Flashpoint: 103ºF (39ºC)
Packaging: 1-quart cans, 1-gallon cans
Clarity: sSemi-transparent (dry)
Drying Time: 2 hours for wood tones, 6 hours minimum for White, under ideal conditions (60-80º
F, 35-75% relative humidity).
Coverage: 800-1,000 square feet per gallon
Application Tools: clean cloths, brush, cut-in pad
• Apply only over bare wood
• Prepares the surface for a topcoat of Bona waterborne or any other Bona finish