Rubio Monocoat Natural Oil Plus Finish Aqua
Rubio Monocoat Natural Oil Plus colors and protects your wood, producing a complete, extremely durable one-coat finish. Unlike traditional hardwax oils, Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus will connect with wood fibers by means of a molecular reaction, a result of which a durable protection is obtained. This molecular connection enables Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus to embed in the surface's upper microns immediately. The wood fibers can only combine with a certain amount of oil. Oil, which has not reacted, does not adhere and needs to be removed. Monocoat contains no volatile organic compounds (VOC), nor does it contain other harmful chemicals.
see Rubio Monocoat Natural Oil Plus product data sheet
- 100 % VOC-FREE!
- Respects the natural 'look and feel' of the wood
- Low consumption - 1 liter for 300 to 500 sq. ft.
- No starting marks or overlaps
- Easy to maintain
- Doesn't contain water
- For use on all kinds of wood (solid wood, veneer wood, MDF, etc...)
- Durable protection, highly resistant to wear
- Water-resistant: (suited for kitchens and bathrooms)
- Resistant to heat up to 212 ºF
- 34 standard colors; although all sample colors are applied on white oak flooring, Rubio Monocoat can be applied to all wood species.
- Basis: mixture of natural oils and hardwax
- Consistency: liquid
- Flash point: cc (astm d93): > 215°F (PenskyMartens)
- Fixed dust percentage: > 90%
- Density: Pure: 0.93 g/cm3 - colors: from 1 to 1.4 g/cm3
- VOC: 0 g/l (2004/42/CE,1999/13/CE)
- Resistance to water (NEN-EN 13442): no visual or tangible changes
- Resistance to wear: (NEN 2072 – Taber Abraser en CS 17 sanding wheels): strong absorption basantol liquid, only after 800 to 1000 rotations
- Resistance to heat until 212°F
Consumption: Depending on the wood type, sanding and application method:
- Pure (clear) Oil: +/- 500 s.f. per liter;
- Color Oil: +/- 350 s.f. per liter.
Package: 20 ml plastic bottle (part A, without accelerator)
It is also available as Monocoat Oil Plus 2C with oil (part A) and accelerator (part B) - 1.3 liters can.