Powernail Powercleats 2" 16 Gauge Hardwood Flooring Nails
Price per Unit (piece):
Powernail Powercleats 2" 16 Gage Hardwood Flooring Nails are made with a well-formed set of barbs along both edges of the cleat/nail. This unique cleat design aids the driving of cleats into hard flooring materials (helping to eliminate split tongues in floorboards) while also providing around 180lbs of holding power (per cleat).
Powernail Powercleats nails are made in the USA from USA produced high-quality steel so they do not bend while being driven into hard flooring materials.
manufacturer part# 03-20001601PO
made in USA
• Use with almost any L-shaped cleat nailer or Powernailer model # 445, 45 and 45R
• 2" long
• 1000 nails/box
• L-shape head helps eliminate split tongues and floor squeaks
• Defined barbs provide strong holding power
• Package includes 1,000 nails to cover up to 200 sq. ft. of flooring
• Meets FHA, VA, MFMA, and NWFA requirements
• Steel construction
• ecoScorecard listing
Ask our flooring tools specialist for more information.