The Lagler Hummel Belt Sanding Machine is the best-known floor sanding machine in the world, with thousands of models in use across the globe. Mature, long-life technology for perfect sanding quality and enormous machine power have made Lagler Hummel Belt Sanding Machine an undisputed number one system for parquet floor finishing for decades.
manufacturer part# P001
• Perfect sanding of small and large areas
• Extremely economical
• Belt can be changed in seconds
• Fail-safe and sturdy design
• Optimized dust extraction
• Low-fatigue operation
• Includes 50 ft. power cord, dust bag, hanger cable and mounting tools
• Single-phase AC motor with no-voltage release
• 220 V / 60 CPS / 2.9 kW & thermal overload protection
• Fuse protection: min. 30 A
• Sanding drum width: 7-7/8"
• Sanding drum speed: 2880 RPM
• Sanding belt dimensions: 7-7/8" x 29-1/2"
Call us or visit our stores to find out more information from our flooring sanding machine tool specialist.