Pallmann P104 Primer 1 gal #67467 is a one-component polyurethane fast dry primer and vapor retarder for flooring installations using reaction resin adhesives. This product acts as a primer/surface strengthener on absorbent and non-absorbent surfaces and as a moisture vapor retarder on moisture resistant substrates with an MVER of up to 7 lbs (ASTM F1869-11) or 90% RH (ASTM F2170-11). A 2 coat application is required as a moisture vapor retarder (no leveling). A 3 coat application is required as a moisture vapor retarder (with leveling). Suitable for most residential and commercial applications.
manufacturer part#: 67467
packaging: 1 gal plastic container
• A fast dry primer for glue down wood floor installations
• Strengthening of absorbent substrates such as gypsum concrete or porous concrete
• Moisture vapor retarder up to 7 lbs MVER or 90% RH
• Residential and commercial installations
• Concrete, gypsum concrete and OSB
• Radiant heat systems.
• Single component
• Fast drying
• Strengthens gypsum concrete substrates
• Low viscosity
• Moisture-cured, modified polyurethane pre-polymers
• Water-free, solvent-free
• Meets EMICODE EC 1 R.
• Ready to use, no mixing
• Time-saving glue-down wood floor installations on absorbent substrates
• Excellent for priming over radiant heat floor systems embedded in
• Easy roller or trowel application and excellent surface penetration
• Very rapid hardening and excellent surface penetration
• Very fast drying
• Very low emission.
• Packaging: 1 gal. plastic container
• Curing Times: absorbent surfaces: 40 – 90 min (at 70°F and 65% rel. humidity)
• Dense Surfaces: 60 – 150 min (at 70°F and 65% rel. humidity)
• Stability: min. 12 months
• Color: brown
• VOC Content: does not exceed 15 grams per liter. P104 is a LEED contributing product (IEQ credit 4.1).
• Coverage: 500 sq. ft per gal (depending on substrate porosity)
• Working °F/C: Min. 60°F (16°C) at floor level (60 – 80°F) [16 – 27 °C] on radiant heat systems.