Rubio Monocoat Fumed Creative Zone 1 Liter
Rubio Monocoat Fumed creates a special effect on Oak and Ash wood. Since this product reacts in accordance to the amount of tannic acid that is present in the wood, this treatment allows to create very unique and personalised effects. Rubio Monocoat Fumed is user-friendly and does not release any toxic or irritating fumes or vapours. Also known as "Gray Fumed".
- Provides a 'graying' effect on wood.
- Can be post-treated with Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus 2C.
- Releases no toxic fumes or vapours.
- Sand the planks until the desired result has been obtained.
- Remove all dust from the surface.
- Apply Monocoat Fumed evenly with a roller, brush, water base applicator or spray gun. The surface should be fully saturated with the product.
- Once the wood dries, wash off the surface with water. Damp mop or wash with clean dampened cloths.
- Allow the wood to completely dry.
- Remove the raised grain by polishing the surface with a buffer and red or beige pad.
- Make sure the surface is made fully dust-free again.
- Apply Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus 2C.
- Physical resistance at 68°F: Liquid
- Color: Brown.
- Odor: Characteristic.
- Solubility in water (% weight): Miscible.
Consumption: Depending on the method of preparation and the type of wood: +/- 100 to 150 sq. ft./liter.
Package: 1 liter plastic bottle
available also in 100ml and 5L packaging