Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus 2C Finish Ash Grey 1.3 Liters
Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus 2C is a 2-component oil finishing system, consisting of Monocoat Oil Plus (A) and Accelerator (B) that is very suitable for indoor applications which require quick curing. Monocoat Oil Plus 2C is applied in one layer and cures in 5 days - learn more. This product is also extremely suitable for industrial applications, both with oxidative and UV processes.
color: Ash Grey
see Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus 2C product data sheet
- Molecular bonding with the wood: durable protection!
- 100 % VOC-FREE!
- Respects the natural 'look and feel' of the wood
- Low consumption
- No starting marks or overlaps
- Easy to maintain
- Doesn't contain water
- Applies to all kinds of wood, including furniture and floors (solid wood, veneer wood, MDF, etc...)
- Durable protection, highly resistant to wear
- Water-resistant: (suited for kitchens, bathrooms)
- Resistant to heat up to 212 ºF
- Fast curing
Consumption: Depending on the wood type, sanding and application method:
- Pure (clear) Oil: +/- 500 s.f. per liter;
- Color Oils: +/- 350 s.f. per liter.
For application with oxidative and UV drying systems. The equipment used can be cleaned with Rubio Monocoat Raw Wood Cleaner.
Oil Plus 2C (A)
- Physical state at 20°C: liquid
- Odor: natural oil
- Color: transparent
- Physical state: liquid
- Odor: none
- Color: colorless to pale yellow
Combined can of 1.3 liters: 1 L Oil Plus and 0.3 L Accelerator